Sunday, December 16, 2018

Anatomy - Comic



Because I don't know how blogspot will react to NSFW content posted directly here, I will put a link to a Folder, that way you can watch it : D


Always remember to do your homework before you get spicy with your partner, you don’t want stuff inside places it’s not supposed to be.

Oh man, I had the idea for this comic months ago when I found out bunnies have extra holes for scent glands and you have to clean the wax of them like your ears, so imagine a throbing red rocket getting inserted with pasion into your ear… poor Judy.

If you want to support my stuff, please, throw a coffe at me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kisses Español

Feliz Día de San Valentín atrasado!! Pobre Nick, no le dan ni un respiro. Obviamente está basado en los mangas japoneses pero leído de f...