Sunday, December 16, 2018

File Case No.1 - Ship



This Case shows us how the partner relashionship between these two is close, lighthearted and cute.
Obiously this is based around wordplay and i got idea for the sub-plot by watching a certain user doing dirty work (we all know who XD).

Enjoy (Read from top to bottom starting on the left side of each page):






And remember, always pay attention of what you say, and where you say it, sometimes it may get... interesting. hahaha
@master-lux I hope that you liked the little cameo, tried my best to be as close as your pic as I could.

If you want to support my stuff, please, throw a coffe at me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kisses Español

Feliz Día de San Valentín atrasado!! Pobre Nick, no le dan ni un respiro. Obviamente está basado en los mangas japoneses pero leído de f...