Friday, December 14, 2018

New Beginnings!!

Hello, and welcome to my personal Blog page.

Because of the current events at Tumblr, there are a lot of artists leaving the site and going to a bunch of sites that is making their followers, subscribers and watchers scatter and finding that maybe they are losing their fan base. I feel that way too, so that is why I decided to create this page, to at least have a stablished place to go when another social media/artist page hits the gutter.

For now I will be uploading my stuff slowly but surely here. It may look a little simple, but as they say, the simple the better.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay.

You can support me here:
Ko-Fi    -   Patreon Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kisses Español

Feliz Día de San Valentín atrasado!! Pobre Nick, no le dan ni un respiro. Obviamente está basado en los mangas japoneses pero leído de f...