Sunday, December 16, 2018

Lost - Comic

“What will happen if strange creatures suddenly appeared in Zootopia”

I want to thank TheDarkShadow1990 for letting me draw this, is a little weird but funny. And also I want to apologize for taking so long to finish this, but as you can see, this has more details and characters and it overwhelmed me.

Enjoy:


I hope that you like it and remember that this is just a comic to make you laugh a little… and if you dislike this meme, I’m really sorry. Dark Shadow continued this story with another artist, you can check it out here: Lost -Page 7

If you want to support my stuff, please, throw a coffe at me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kisses Español

Feliz Día de San Valentín atrasado!! Pobre Nick, no le dan ni un respiro. Obviamente está basado en los mangas japoneses pero leído de f...